Below is a hand painted chronology, probably painted by Dame Reparata, which shows the Brussels house and the names of the Abbes at the filiations which developed from it. There are some close ups to follow.
The images below are taken from the Chronicles of East Bergholt and describe a stay at the Ypres Monastery by Lady Abbess Gertrude Lescher during a trip to Rouen.
The Benedictine nuns of Ypres had to leave their Monastery in 1917 after the town was overran by the Germans, were originally from Ghent, a filiation of the Brussels house.
Below is the memorial card for Lady Abbess Marie Benoit Bryne who died 12th January, 1840.